The Chambers Group Insurance Plan is the network plan for its own members. Run by a board made up of regional business people and Chamber CEO’s as a not for profit plan, it is a program only available to participating members of local Chambers & Boards. It is not available without a membership.
Designed specifically for businesses with under 100 employees the program provides long-term stability through Canada’s largest pooling system, removing risk for businesses with 1-99 employees. In addition, as a not for profit, the program remains highly competitive. The Chambers Plan is also continually evolving, recently adding more pieces around Wellness and technology and along with Tandem, provides the only two-way payroll and group plan administration in the country. With locally assigned advisors the plan is built to support your local chamber and its region. With hundreds of options, it offers the flexibility of a large custom plan with the stability of a nonprofit.• Plans are available for a business with as few as one employee and guaranteed issue (no medical questions) for 3 employees or more!
• Coverage is also available for sole proprietors, self-employed, farms & home-based businesses.
• Comprehensive options including major medical, prescription drugs, vision care, and dental.
• Disability, Critical Illness and Overhead Expense plans.
• Pay Direct Prescription Drug cards.
• Tailor-made plans to suit your needs.
• Best Doctors' services included in every group plan.
For more information, see www.chamberplan.ca