Clearview Chamber of Commerce
Membership Benefits Include:
- Automatic membership with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- OCC Affinity Program to save you money and help your bottom line.
- Group benefit eligibility for health, life, dental and optical coverage through the Chamber Group Insurance plans (even for companies of one employee)
- Free Business Profile on the Chamber Website with a searchable website directory listing
- Member to Member Discount Program
- A combined voice with government, advocating for business retention and growth
- And more
UPCOMING EVENTSDue to the Covid-19 Pandemic, our monthly meetings will be held over Zoom for the foreseeable future.
Special Meeting – Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 at 6:30pm
An email to be sent out with an invitation to join the Zoom. Please email us to book your spot.
Next Member’s Monthly Meeting – September 15th, 2021
An email to be sent out with an invitation to join the Zoom call by September 12th. Please email us to book your spot.
SUPPORTING LOCAL BUSINESSES
|We would like to thank the Barrie Chamber of Commerce and the Collingwood Chamber of Commerce for allowing us to partner with them for their Self Screening Kits Program. For More information please check out the Barrie Chamber website at http://barriechamber.com/rapidscreen and for the Collingwood Chamber’s Website at http://www.collingwoodchamber.com|
All meetings and workshops have been moved to a virtual ZOOM experience. Check back regularly for updates and changes.
To help you prepare for and manage during these uncertain times we have created some tools for you as a business owner in Clearview and/or a Member of the Clearview Chamber of Commerce. The resources you can find here are links to resources from the Ontario Chamber, Canadian Chamber, WHO and Simcoe Muskoka Health Unit. For more info click here: Covid-19 Pandemic Preparedness
JANUARY 12, 2021 Enhancing Public Health and Workplace Safety Measures in the Provincewide Shutdown