Clearview Chamber of Commerce
Membership Benefits Include:
- Automatic membership with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- OCC Affinity Program to save you money and help your bottom line.
- Group benefit eligibility for health, life, dental and optical coverage through the Chamber Group Insurance plans (even for companies of one employee)
- Free Business Profile on the Chamber Website with a searchable website directory listing
- Member to Member Discount Program
- A combined voice with government, advocating for business retention and growth
- And more
Annual General Meeting and
Next Member’s Monthly Meeting – May 19th
Our AGM will be held on May 19th, 2021 at 6:30 pm and followed by the monthly Member’s Meeting.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, our monthly meetings will be held over Zoom for the foreseeable future.
Next Members’ Meeting: May 19th at 6:30 pm. An email to be sent out with an invitation to join the Zoom call by April 16th. Please email us to book your spot.
Mother’s Day Gift Basket Draw – May 9th
Clearview Chamber’s Annual Mother’s Day Gift Basket Draw will be held over Facebook at 12:00 noon. Tickets are SOLD OUT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
SUPPORTING LOCAL BUSINESSES
COVID-19 UpdateAll meetings and workshops have been moved to a virtual ZOOM experience. Check back regularly for updates and changes.
To help you prepare for and manage during these uncertain times we have created some tools for you as a business owner in Clearview and/or a Member of the Clearview Chamber of Commerce. The resources you can find here are links to resources from the Ontario Chamber, Canadian Chamber, WHO and Simcoe Muskoka Health Unit. For more info click here: Covid-19 Pandemic Preparedness
JANUARY 12, 2021 Enhancing Public Health and Workplace Safety Measures in the Provincewide Shutdown